My dr have given me baclofen, flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) and soma. Is it safe to take together? I switch up on the meds so I am not taking them all together.

Lots of meds. That is a lot of similar meds i would say that not taking them togeather is best and frankly i tend to be a bit of a nonbeliever when it comes to such meds for most forms of treatment and certainly not for ankles and elbows/ try wraping the ankle or elbow with plastic wrap at bed time and see how that works - it is an old horse trainer trick that I have used for decades and it can be very helpfu.