Is there anything i can take to permanently increase the size of my penis ? I am very unconfident with myself and it completely kills my self esteem.

Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Penis

Pills or much of anything else to increase penis size are a scamBetween 5 and 6 inches is average, and what the media (yes, including porn) tries to sell you is the idea of having to be hung like a horse to satisfy a woman.
Guess what? Some women find such massive equipment painful, which is NOT what sex is about. It's not the size of the waves, it the motion in the ocean that makes it satisfying.

In brief: Penis

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: No such thing.

Despite all the advertisement and gimmicks there is no such thing.
Penises and vaginas come in different sizes. There is no right size and one should not worry too much. Size is only important to some people.

In brief: No such thing.

Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Eric Weisman