What is a recovery time for a c-section and tubal ligation?

2-6 weeks. Most women feel pretty good after a c-section. The recovery is typically about 6 weeks but is progressively better after the first week or two. Most women stay in the hospitalm3-4 days. We recommend no driving for 2 weeks and no heavy lifting for about 6 weeks. Tubal ligation during c-sections does not affect recovery.
Varies. 3-4 days is the typical hospital stay after a c-section. A total of 4-6 weeks is usually the complete recovery time although some women take a little longer to recover completely.