Sneezing, runny eyes, runny nose, and mucus producing cough... Bronchitis or allergies?

Allergies most likel. Symptoms likely more related to allergies than bronchitis. If able, take medication to control your symptoms, such as antihistamines ( eye drops and oral agents), nasal decongestant, nasal lavage ( like nettie pot), expectorant, and try controlling the environment triggers such as wind dust pet hair open windows fans perfumes etc......
Allergic rhinitis. This time of year it looks like you are allergic to trees and/or grasses which are giving you symptoms of an allergic nose. The runny nose is giving you a post nasal drip which is irritating and making you cough.
Allergies. These certainly sounds like allergic symptoms, though allergy can be a trigger for asthma as well as nasal and eye symptoms. Allergy testing and a pulmonary test such as spirometry may be indicated.