The side of my nipple is slightly dimpling was that mean I have a breast cancer?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: See breast doctor.
Dimpling of the skin and/or nipple inversion are both breast changes that can be associated with breast cancer, therefore, i recommend that you see your primary care doctor for a referral to a breast specialist.
Depending on your age and examination findings, they may want to get a mammogram +/- ultrasound. Of course, there are many false alarms, but it's better to prove that it's not a cancer.

In brief: See breast doctor.
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Sean Canale
And any time there are clinical (exam) findings, try to see a breast surgeon first before allowing a radiologist to perform any invasive procedure. While they may be ok at performing the procedure, the procedure itself can (sometime severely) affect the physical exam.
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Pathology
In brief: Possible
Skin dimpling could be due to a benign tumor, scar, trauma or cancer.
Best to get medical evaluation.

In brief: Possible
Best to get medical evaluation.
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Dr. Chakshu Gupta
Dr. Marsha Davis