The side of my nipple is slightly dimpling was that mean I have a breast cancer?

See breast doctor. Dimpling of the skin and/or nipple inversion are both breast changes that can be associated with breast cancer, therefore, i recommend that you see your primary care doctor for a referral to a breast specialist. Depending on your age and examination findings, they may want to get a mammogram +/- ultrasound. Of course, there are many false alarms, but it's better to prove that it's not a cancer.
Possible. Skin dimpling could be due to a benign tumor, scar, trauma or cancer. Best to get medical evaluation.