I suffer from hairfall, androgenic alopecia! Best treatment?

Rogaine (minoxidil) If you have been diagnosed with androgenetic alopecia by a physician, then i would suggest you use rogaine (minoxidil) foam for men twice a day. I also advise patients to take vitamins such as biotin, not because it increases hair production but because it makes hair thicker and shinier and thus gives the appearance of more hair. Also, i would suggest talking to your physician about taking finesteride.
Your choice. My colleague has given you good advice. An even better option, whatever baldness rx you use or don't use, is to focus on overall physical fitness. This is a much more important part of good looks than having a mop like a teenager, and will enhance your physical health and get you respect and admiration from both sexes. Photo guy isn't complaining about being bald / hairy.