Can I brush my teeth after a root canal? I have the temporary filling.

Yes, carefully. Please know that temporary fillings are soft and do not support your tooth. Eat carefully as root canal teeth are brittle and could break. Make sure you have an appointment asap with your dentist to build up the tooth or place a post and possibly construct a crown (cap) or onlay for the tooth.
Yes. You should care for your tooth just like you did prior to your procedure. It is normal to have some tenderness in the area, which might limit how vigorously you can brush, but it is important to take good care of it. Root canal treated teeth can develop decay just like the could before. The most critical step at this point is to have the final filling or crown placed as soon as possible.
Yes, brush . Once the filling material it is set, within 30 minutes from installation, you can brush. No worries.