How long after gall bladder surgery can I use the elliptical exercise machine?

Exercise. I let my post-laparoscopic patients do cardio anytime after surgery when the patient feels well. The only restriction for most is no heavy lifting for one week after surgery. If you think you are ready, enjoy!
Post op exercise. I'll assume that you had laparoscopic surgery. I tell my patients that they can do low impact exercise within a few days. I always close the muscular layer with an internal suture so hernias are less of a concern. Check with your surgeon for an answer that applies to exactly the surgery you had done.