How accuate a normal ultrasound in predicting baby gender 12.5 weeks aftet pregnancy. Gyn. Said he believes baby boy. How accurate in percentage plz?

In brief: Maybe,maybe not

The equipment may be formed by 12.
5 wks but most will not stake their reputation on a reading that early, confirmation around 18-20 wks would be nice. In any case, if the equipment doesn't come out to be found, it can be missed .I've had parents paint the nursery for a girl based on us & get a surprise at delivery.

In brief: Maybe,maybe not

The equipment may be formed by 12.
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: BABY GENDER

It is more accurate when the ultrasound is done after first trimester. If OB said its a boy they are more or less sure of the gender otherwise they will tell you to wait for a repeat ultrasound.

In brief: BABY GENDER

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Cindy Juster