I've been having bad breath constantly and I don't know what I can do to heal it any ideas?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Do you have tonsils?
Often I have patient with complaint of bad breath and it turns out the be their tonsils.
As we get older those who still have tonsils develop little caves in them where food can get trapped and mixed with bacteria -- bad breath. If you have your tonsils and already have good oral hygiene. Look in the back of your throat - white particles in the tonsil area is sign that that is the reason.

In brief: Do you have tonsils?
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Jason Hemming
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Oral Hygiene
Halitosis is most often an oral-pharyngeal source, so i would practice good oral hygiene and see a dentist.

In brief: Oral Hygiene
Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Arnon Rubin