How to get rid of a chronic sinus infection when antibiotics won't work?

See an ENT. When antibiotics don't' help a sinus infection, either you don't have a sinus infection (you may have bad allergies, rhinitis, etc) or you have chronic sinusitis (a chronic sinus infection lasting >12 weeks which may benefit from surgery). Either way, seek an ent, especially if you have been having many rounds of antibiotics that aren't working. Good luck!
Sinus ache. That is not unusual. Chronic snusitis may not respond well to antibiotics. There are other approaches such as daily use of steroid spray and specific antihistamines may give great relief. Full evaluation is needed prior making decision on treatment.