If females were affected by haemophillia, would they bleed to death on their first period?

Presented early. Hemophilia can be inherited or acquired. Almost all of the hereditery hemophilia patients are male and female becomes the carrier. However, in certain setting such as if there is mating between an affected male and a carrier female - a disease can happen in female. Children with severe hemophilia usually become symptomatic before the age of 4 and frequently within the first two years of life.
Bleeding disorders. There are certain bleeding disorders that can affect women which will cause recurrent very heavy periods. One example of this is a condition similar to hemophilia, called von willebrands disease. I have never heard of a case that was fatal. The usual complication is just anemia, at times severe, from the recurrent heavy bleeding.