How long should I wait after having gall bladder surgery to lay on my stomach?

Until Pain Subsides. After gallbladder surgery, you may feel bloated and your incisions will be sore to touch. Anything that increases pressure in your abdomen (changing position from sitting to standing, lifting, etc.) will cause discomfort. You can lie on your stomach if it doesn't cause pain, but be careful not to get up or turn suddenly. Follow your surgeon's instructions about activity and pain meds.
No restrictions. The only thing preventing someone from laying on their stomach following laparoscopic surgery is the pain associated with that position. Whenever you feel well enough, you may do so.