Do papillary and follicular thyroid cancers secrete thyroglobulin?

Yes. All cells of thyroid origin secrete thyroglobulin. Measuring it to follow a cancer ONLY makes since if the whole thyroid has been removed. If you have anti thyroglobulin antibodies, that makes thyroglobulin measurements unreliable. However, rising or decreasing anti thyroglobulin antibodies can be a proxy for thyroglobulin measurements.
Yes. Thyroglobulin is produced by both types of cancers. We use thyroglobulin immunohistochemical stains to identify thyroid cancer cells that have spread outside the thyroid to other parts of the body. Thyroglobulin is a blood test used to monitor for recurrent or residual cancer, although it can be high in other conditions which damage thyroid cells like thyroiditis.