Period was 6 months late. Found I have 2mm ovarian cyst and have been bleeding for past month+ with big sized blood clots any idea why? Thank you inad

The most likely. Reason is irregular ovulation. Without cyclic changes in hormones estrogen is steadily produces causing growth of, then falling away of, the uterine lining. A 2mm cyst is barely detectable, sure not 6 cm? In any event, look up pcos. Do not despair if this is the problem; short term consider pill to prevent anemia. There are many good tx for pcos (see metformin) if that is the case. Gd luc.