I have had scl70 antibodies for scleroderma sine scleroderma. Now I have severe shortness of breath, tightness in my chest, body aches and dizziness. ?

Dr. Tracy Lovell
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Would also be

I would be concerned about interstitial lung disease secondary to scleroderma as well pulmonary hypertension as the blood clots mentioned by colleague.
You need to see your rheumatologist to have a workup performed in order to confrim or rule out what you may have.

In brief: Would also be

Pathology

In brief: Find cause

If these are of acute onset, you are having a heart attack or a pulmonary thromboembolus until proved otherewise.
Whether you have lung or vascular disease related to possible scleroderma can wait. Please get seen now.

In brief: Find cause

Dr. Peter Kurzweil