What is multiple pelvic phleboliths and treatment?

Calcified Vein. Phleboliths are calcified portions of vein (phlebo=vein, lith=stone). They are very common in veins in the pelvis, but not often seen elsewhere in the body. They are typically discovered as an incidental finding on an x-ray or ct scan. They are harmless and don't require any treatment.
Calcification inVein. Phleboliths are calcified portions of vein (phlebo=vein, lith=stone). They are very common in veins in the pelvis, but not often seen elsewhere in the body. They are typically discovered as an incidental finding on an x-ray or ct scan. They are usually harmless and don't require any treatment.
Pelvic Phleboliths. Pelvic phleboliths are small cacifications in the veins in the pelvic area. They are almost always benign and not caused by a serious medical condition. They generally do not require any treatment unless they become bothersome.