What is best to put on a bad scrape/laceration to stop it from seeping fluid (not blood)?

Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Pretty simple
Scrapes generally heal better if they are kept moist and clean.
They will always exude a little serum (the liquid part of blood)-this is normal. I recommend washing them with soap and water 2-3 times/day and then applying a thin layer of Bacitracin ointment covered by a bandaid or gauze pad taped into place. The frequent washing is probably the most important manuever.

In brief: Pretty simple
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Antibiotic,dressing
Assuming it is a scrape and not infected a topical antibiotic with a bandage is appropriate.
If it is swollen or painful you may need prescription antibiotics.

In brief: Antibiotic,dressing
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care