What are some ways to clear bad skin without buying all those acne clearing products?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Varies

For some a.Change inbdiet- no sugar and limit simple carbs.
Add zinc and possibly gugulipid. If this does not have e ough of an effect use a simple benzoyl peroxide wash.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Clearing acne

Unfortunately most patientswith"bad skin", otc products do not help.
I have found that the longer you wait, the harder it is to treat scarring/acne. At least use some physician grade Alpha hydroxy products, Retin-A to help; decrease dairy since it has hormones that can worsen acne, eat plant based & low glycemic, drink lots of water, use blue tooth instead of the phone next to your skin.

In brief: Clearing acne

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Peter Kurzweil