I am 23 and I have really bad excema I am sick of using steriod cream any suggestions?

Dr. Paul Carter
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Moisturizer

Moiturize, moisturize, moisturize.
Take an anti-itch medicine like zyrtec (cetirizine). Find out if you are allergic. And moisturize!

In brief: Moisturizer

Moiturize, moisturize, moisturize.
Dr. Paul Carter
Dr. Paul Carter
Dr. Michael Mirochna

In brief: Hard Case

Unfortunately, there are no supplement regimens I am aware of to help the problem. The main thing to try to do is to hydrate your skin constantly with lotions like lubriderm/eucerin/cetaphil.
Do not use lotions with an odor, it's alcohol based and drying. Try putting lotion on right out of the shower without trying off. Night time, use vaseline and cover up with clothes over that vaseline layr.

In brief: Hard Case

Dr. Michael Mirochna
Dr. Michael Mirochna