Treated for bv.They did STD test and they were neg.I finished the antibiotics but I have it again. Could test be wrong and I do have one.

Dr. John Sand

In brief: BV is recurrent.

Bacterial vaginosis affects every women who is sexually active.
Sometimes the antibiotics kill the normal organism in your vagina too, setting you up for a yeast infection or more bv. Try a low pressure douche (bag no higher than your umbilicus) of "probiotic" milk from your local grocer twice a day for a few days, and after intercourse.

In brief: BV is recurrent.

Dr. John Sand
Dr. John Sand
Dr. Martin Raff
Recent article suggest that sex with the same partner may make you more prone to reinfection or colonization with the same organisms. Not a STD, but there are mechanisms at play which are too complex to discuss here.
Dr. Jane Van Dis