I went to the hospital to get a tubal ligation but during the surgery my heart stop twice and they couldn't do the surgery do you know why that happe?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: THEY SHOULD HAVE TOL

Told u! u need to ask them and i assume u are doing a workup ! that is totally not normal and u need a complete comprehensive evaluation and after u have been worked up, if they say it is ok u should find a gyn who does in office essure tubals, no ivs no sleep i keep my pts awake with a shot of toradol sometimes and a little valium and vicodin it tales 5 minutes, no cutting.

In brief: THEY SHOULD HAVE TOL

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology