Does anyone know of a skin care laser that I can use at home to treat broken capillaries?

Dr. Steven Zimmet
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: No

While home laser/light devices are an emerging technology area, they will of course have to be rather weak in order to avoid the risk of serious complications.
Broken capillaries will be much more effectively treatment with lasers in a physicians office. Of course, it's very important you see a physician who is well-trained and experienced.

In brief: No

Dr. Steven Zimmet
Dr. Steven Zimmet
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Bad idea to self treat!!!
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No

Unfortunately, most at home lasers cannot generate enough power to be effective.

In brief: No

Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No

Unless you're a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon with an extra laser sitting around! lases are very effective and also dangerous, there are no lasers for home use.

In brief: No

Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. John Hoffmann
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not available

All clinically effective laser for skin treatment are only available to health care professionals and not for home use.
Visit a qualified professional for the best advice.

In brief: Not available

Dr. John Hoffmann
Dr. John Hoffmann
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No

Don't try this at home.
A specific laser must be used for this and it is usually very successful. See a dermatologist with specific expertise in the use of lasers.

In brief: No

Don't try this at home.
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Steven Harris
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Scary thought!

Any laser powerful enough to help would be powerful enough to hurt you, especially your eyes! leave this to a licensed professional! (it really does work well!).

In brief: Scary thought!

Dr. Steven Harris
Dr. Steven Harris
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: No

Don't be tempted to believe any ads that you might read for such a device.
They would be as effective as snake oil.

In brief: No

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not aware of such

I am not aware of any such laser that is effective although I do enjoy the infomercials and advertisements that claim to deliver these results.

In brief: Not aware of such

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery

In brief: No

But i could be under informed. We sell one for wrinkles, tho.

In brief: No

Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto