What does a normal EKG look like versus an abnormal one from an undetected heart attack?

A normal EKG. Because some areas of the heart are electrically silent, one can have a full blown heart attack with an entirely normal ekg. When the ekg is destined to become abnormal, it often lags, not showing changes early on: hence the need for "serial ekgs" (done daily). The adage "treat the patient, not the ekg" hasn't changed over the years.
Need to see it. Silent (or misdiagnosed) heart attacks may be as common as 30-40% of all heart attacks, detected when an ECG is done that demonstrates typical or suspicious changes compared to a normal or prior ecg. Heart attacks can occur in different locations, and may not involve the entire thickness of the heart wall, so the abnormal ECG can vary quite a bit, so a simple verbal description is not possible.