The gland of my penis has lost almost all it's sensitivity, I'm 39 yrs old and not circumcised, I just had lots of sex, can I get it back?

Penis Sensitivity. I believe you may need to see a good urologist. This does not sound like the normal experience for a man. Frequent or past sexual activity should not lead to a loss of penile sensitivity. I'd be curious to hear what the urologist who evaluates you has to say.