I have 3 hard lumps on coccyx. No injuries. Pain when sitting or laying on back. Also hemorrhoids. What type of dr should I see?

SeeColorectalsurgeon. I would suggest one of the young colorectal surgeons at lutheran in fort wayne: drs. Nadine floyd, chas. Morrison or josh wallet - they should be able to help you.
Colorectal surgeon. Not sure what the lumps in the coccyx are but if you see a colorectal surgeon you should get the answers you are looking for.
I think. A colorectal surgeon. Ask your primary care doctor, local medical association, or insurance company for referral.