What are some foods I can eat during the day to satisfy my munching cravings?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics

In brief: Muncher

Hi, muncher protein and fat have natural abiltiy to satisfy your hunger!find that most of my pre diabetic obese patients do very well following a lower glycemic index plan.
Look on websitesplease do not eat lots of starches during unless you exercise alot..1+ hr of sweating exercise/ daystick to lean protein, veg, fruits , nut butters, small amounts. You will not feel empty!. Don't eat frequent!

In brief: Muncher

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Bariatrics

In brief: Cravings

First of all, make sure you are not having these cravings because you are skipping breakfast, or going too long without eating.
Ideally, you would benefit from eating 5 small meals evenly spaced throughout the day to prevent you from developing cravings and to boost your metabollism. If you can't eat for 3hrs, make sure to have a healthy 50-100 calorie snack such as small apple, almonds, etc.

In brief: Cravings

Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Adam Smith