Will vigorous exercise harm my repair in my leg. Gunshot wound to the lcfa and vein. End-end repair of fca and vortex to the cfa?

Probably not. A standard vascular repair should hold up to "vigorous" exercises. There are times when stretching or distraction injuries can result in a tear at connection sites, but these are relatively rare. The groin area, where the common femoral artery and vein live is prone to flexion and not stretching of vascular grafts. But i agree that you should discuss with your surgeon.
How long ? How long has it been since the repair. ? Best to ask the surgeon who did the repair his or her r thoughts. .
Consult surgeon. The amount and kind of exercise allowed should be ascertained form physician who performed surgery. He knows best the tolerance of his surgery to external forces.