How to keep my vagina from ripping in some spots? Above my clitores there's a small cut from pulling it to far apart is this normal? How to fix this?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Not normal

Vaginal tissue should not tear from pulling it apart.
That is not normal. You need to schedule a visit for an examination. Yeast, herpes and other infections can cause symptoms like cuts. Skin disorders such as lichen sclerosis can cause this as well. Schedule a visit for an examination.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Let it heal

Let the area heal first, then use caution with larger objects if you are using them. With normal lubrication the vagina should not "rip" during normal intercourse.
If you are not lubricated well and appear dry during sex, you may need to try some lubricating gels to aide you and to avoid minor irritation and cuts.

In brief: Let it heal

Dr. Jane Van Dis