Can u die from a wasp sting?

Wasp sting. If you are allergic to a wasp sting and you have an anaphylactic reaction to the sting you could die that is why they have the bee sting epi pens that people can carry if they are allergic it is very rare to die from a wasp sting, however.
Possibly (allergic) Severe allergic reactions may present with swelling of tongue, mouth, lips or throat; difficulty swallowing ; breathing, wheezing, tightness of the chest, hives, generalized weakness, confusion ; slurring of speech. If you have a known allergy to hornet (wasp) stings – it would be optimum for you to carry an epi-pen, ana- guard sting kit (or similar product) with you all the time. Be familiar with.