I'm am 27 years old I hade open heart surgery and a stroke and seazers right after my surgery im still having prob do you think I can get SSI?

Caution. I don't know what kind of open heart surgery but by your age possibly valvular disease requiring replacement of mitral or aortic? Possibly endocarditis? I am assuming you are talking about ssri medication. If that's the case, you could take them with very close follow up by your doctor and approval from cardiology. Risk benefit assessment need to be done by your doctors.
More likely u can . Get approved for it . Go to the social security office and tell them u r applying for ssi and they'll obtain medical records from your dr. May god bless you!