I've started (4months) to have intense pain for 2/4 minutes, actually stopping me at that moment, top right side of stomach, right below ribcage.?

Dr. Michael Mirochna
In brief: Gallbaldder
Pain that is located on the right side of your abdomen that is sharp like that, might be describing gallbladder symptoms.
The pain typically occurs after big fatty meals that cause the gallbladder to contract and release bile into the intestine. This pain could be due to a stone or due to biliary dyskinesia. I'd start with a blood test, then perhaps an ultrasound or hida scan.

In brief: Gallbaldder
Dr. Michael Mirochna
Dr. Michael Mirochna
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology