The skin on my heels is very cracked and hard. What type of medication should I put on them?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Cracked skin
Treat your skin daily to re-moisturizing treatments that will help to heal and soothe dry, cracked skin with cerave cream.Though cracking can occur anytime of the year, it is especially common during the dry winter months and in the summer when open shoes are worn.
Use super glue to close skin fissures and reduce the amount of pain.

In brief: Cracked skin
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Swati Avashia
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: Kerasal
Try kerasal ointment or cream. It's available over the counter. Also, gently exfoilate your heels with a pumice stone after bath.
If this combination isn't working consult a podiatrist.

In brief: Kerasal
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Swati Avashia