Can the tdap vaccine cause congestion and stuffy nose?

Yes. The vaccine can cause these side effects. The reason is it's causing the body to release cytokines, chemokimes, and various proteinacious substances which in turn cause tissue to react certain ways. It's all perfectly natural though in the perfect world we would like to engineer a vaccine without any signs or symptoms of the disease itself!
No. The tdap and dtap vaccines do not cause a stuffy nose nor a runny nose. It's likely a coincidence that a person has a stuffy nose around the time of a tdap vaccination.