Can osteoporosis affect the cheek bones, and jaw/teeth? My teeth keep crossing & I have developed very deep wrinkles.

Affects the bones.. .. But not the actual tooth structure. Your teeth may have shifted for a number of reasons, including periodontal disease, loss of teeth, grinding, or a tongue thrust habit. Call your dentist for a thorough examination with radiographs and have him/her let you know your options for restoring a more youthful smile and appearance.
Osteoporosis . Osteoporosis is a situation where the bones become weak and fragile also teeth could be greatly affected .. It could be accompanied with severe gum disease and periodontitis which could lead to loosing teeth . The cheek bones could be thinning and the alveolar bone where the teeth are could be weakend abd become very fragile and even fracture .