I am taking vitamin E for peyronie's disease. Should I take other other medicins with it?

In brief: Probably

Peyronies disease is not really a "disease" with a clear cause.
It is a condition where the penis is bent. The medical treatment is all over the MAP indicating the lack of efficacy. We reserve surgery for more severe cases where the bend of the penis precludes sex. Not all urologists are comfortable with the treatment of peyronies disease. Challenge your md with his true expertise in this area.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Vit E

First line of treatment for this condition is vit e.
Injecting the tissue has been also tried. As a rule, if there is good penetration, vit e is the treatment of choice. Your urologist can discuss with you other potential treatments if available.

In brief: Vit E

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: No

No.

In brief: No

No.
Dr. Michael Karasis
Dr. Michael Karasis
Dr. Marsha Davis