Spit up little blood slight cough constant burping when I drink fluids not sure if im having trouble swallowing crackling in mouth. Cancer? I hope not

I doubt cancer. Difficult to diagnose without an examination. Best to be seen by your physician or dentist.
Seek treatment. Blood in your sputum may indicate a serious problem. The source needs to be identified, it may represent gastric bleeding, esophageal tears or a tumor of the pulmonary or digestive tract. See a doctor for an exam. You may require a endoscopy or imaging studies. It may prove to be nothing but if the worst case turns out to be true, waiting will only increase the complexity of treatment.
Rare for age. Unlikely. See oral surgeon or ENT doc if you have any of these symptoms: Persistent mouth sore, persistent mouth pain, a lump or thickening in the cheek, a white/red patch on the gums, tongue, tonsil, or lining of the mouth, a sore throat, hoarseness or feeling that something is caught in the throat that does not go away, difficulty swallowing/chewing.