Can modulus mismatch in hip replacement be caused by trauma?

No. No disrespect but the question does not make sense. Modulus of elasticity is a material property and a mismatch of that would depend on implant choices but what does that have to do with trauma. I need more info to understand where this question comes from.
Modulus mismatch. This is a biomechanical term that pits the stiffness of a biomaterial (hip implant) against the bone in/on which it rests. This is not likely to change after trauma. However, the implant could be dislodged/loosened by trauma and cause pain. Also, there could be a stress reaction or fracture that could be the cause. Finally, infection could be present and difficult to diagnose. See your hip doc.