I've been with my boyfriend now for a month. I was tested in august for STDs and was clean. Im now having a outbreak. How likely was it him.?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: What kind outbreak?
What do you mean by "outbreak"? If this is an std and you have not been sexually active with anybody but your boyfriend it means that it is likely it came from him. But it would be important to know exactly what it is to know its significance.

In brief: What kind outbreak?
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology
In brief: Likely
Gett tested to determine what the outbreak is and to be treated properly.
Did you use condom? Even if he appears he coukd have had asymptomatic herpes which sheds. See doc, and get treated.Then it istime to only have sex with latex condom.

In brief: Likely
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Jane Van Dis