How can I protect my liver during pregnancy?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Read before you take
Many toxins can damage the liver. Some are eaten or drunk by people who might not know they are pregnant.
They do not always cause problems during the pregnancy, but for the sake of the baby and mom, expectant women should read labels, ask questions, check reports on what they consume. A good place to start looking, besides an OB office, is .Gov sites for alerts and credible information.

In brief: Read before you take
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Renee Harris
In brief: Need more informatio
It is unclear why you are asking thus question.
Knowing mire inormation about why you are worried about your liver and pregnant would help us to guide you. Ant previous liver problems, drug use, history of hepatitis, would all be helpful.

In brief: Need more informatio
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham