Is back on trak useful for osteoartritis in my knee?

Dr. John Leander Po
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: "Back on trak"?
Please rephrase your question- it may then be answered in a timely manner.

In brief: "Back on trak"?
Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. John Goldman
I agree we need to clarify what "Back on Trak" is. Is it a medication, a remedy, a technique or a machine?
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Back Traction?
I assume you may mean back traction.
Although knee pain can be related to the joint, surrounding soft tissues like bursas and tendons, one can also have knee pain that is referred from other sites like the hip or from radiation from other sites liek the back which can pinch or nerves, facet joints or soft tissues that is felt in teh knee. Back traction might help this pain from the back.

In brief: Back Traction?
I assume you may mean back traction.
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman