I am on birth control but had unprotected sex 4 days before my ovulation will it work to take the pill ella (ulipristal acetate) to not get pregnant?

Confused. If you are regularly taking the oral contraceptive pill you have a period because of the way the pill works however you do not ovulate. , that is why it prevents pregnancy. Unprotected spec won't cause pregnancy but won't protect you from sexually transmitted diseases.
Not unprotected. If you are on bcp, you did not have unprotected sex. You are more at risk for infection than pregnancy. As long as you take your pills daily, your risk of pregnancy is quite low.