Is it ok to periodically have chunky yellowish seamen?

No. You should be tested for a sexually transmitted infection. Please see your doctor (information cannot be shared with others, so if you are seeing a pediatrician, they will not tell your parent (s)) or get to a clinic. Meanwhile use a condom.