Larger left calf. Left leg closer to centre of body when walking. No $ for dr, so wondering if any excercises/changes I can do on my own? Thank you :)

Dr. Joel Bessmer
In brief: Needs evaluated
This could be dangerous.
I would find an md office that will work with you on a payment plan. If one leg is swollen or larger than the other a blood clot must be ruled out.

In brief: Needs evaluated
This could be dangerous.
Dr. Joel Bessmer
Dr. Joel Bessmer
Dr. Joel Bessmer
I would recommend that you have a lower extremity venous duplex imaging (fancy terms to mean an ultrasound of the veins of that leg). You may have chronic venous insufficiency or a baker's cyst contributing.
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
In brief: Get evaluated
As dr. Besmer responded, a swollen calf can be a more serious problem (especially if there is no injury to explain it).
Blood clots in the leg are more common in women on birth control (especially in smokers), if there is any immobility (prolonged sitting on an airplane), or if you are dehydrated or have a blood clotting condition. Any hospital emergency department can do an initial evaluation.

In brief: Get evaluated
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Arnon Rubin