Coughing with metallic taste, tightness in throat, burning in throat, wheezing that stops with clearing throat all after intense cardio. Idea? Thanks

Dr. James Wright
Dentistry

In brief: Ent & Cardiologist

I think a medical check up is in order. Start with your family doctor. He may refer to an ENT and cardiologist.
The ENT can place a scope in your throat to find any blockages. The cardiologist will check your heart, they may refer you to more specialists. You may have some acid reflux in the mix as well. Wishing you the best. Please make your appointments.

In brief: Ent & Cardiologist

Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Victor Bonuel

In brief: Get checked for

Quitting on smoking and chewing tobacco would help a lot!

In brief: Get checked for

Dr. Victor Bonuel
Dr. Victor Bonuel
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine