The right side of my head is in pain. Under my eyes, my jaw my ear and it feels like I have a tooth ache. Is this likely to be a sinus infection?

Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Probably
Assuming you are otherwise healthy, the answer is probably, especially if you have had a recent cold, and/or plane travel.
Call your doc. Rx may include something to open nasal passages, something to thin out mucus, something to kill germs.

In brief: Probably
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
2 comments
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Wishing you'all the best.
Dr. Arthur Heller
good luck, feel better
Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry
In brief: Possible but..
Though you may have a sinus infection, it could be coming from your teeth.
It is common for pain from a tooth and/or abcess of the dentition to radiate into the locations you have described. It would be advised to have it checked out by a dentist to see if it has dental origin.

In brief: Possible but..
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jerry Gordon
Dentistry
In brief: Could be a tooth
It is possible that it is a sinus infection, but another possibility is an infected tooth.
See your dentist for an evaluation to see if a tooth is causing the problem.

In brief: Could be a tooth
Dr. Jerry Gordon
Dr. Jerry Gordon
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine