Is there something in your stomach that can knot up and go back down with no pain just a feeling almost like a baby?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics

In brief: Knotty stomach

I think that you might describing symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
The symptoms can be constipation, diarrhea, cramping, irregular bowel movements, feelings of anxiety about the problem, another problem could be diverticulosis -- discomfort bowels changes, sometimes constipation --stool in your colon can feel like a lump that moves when you have a bowel mvmt. Please see your doc for eval.

In brief: Knotty stomach

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Kevin Daus

In brief: Baby Feelings

The stomach is a muscle and can spasm. But i bet what you are feeling is the movement of the si.
They are constantly moving!

In brief: Baby Feelings

They are constantly moving!
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Adam Levy