I have panic attacks a lot today I have no med what else can help. The doctor told me I have them.?

Dr. Michael Borookhim
In brief: For Anxiety & Panic
Attacks i would first start with conservative measures.
First, exercise regularly. Cardio, swimming... Next start yoga two to three times a week. Also, do so regular meditation. If there are social or work stressors, you will need to also contemplate how to address them. If you don't have any underlying stressors known to you then this is not an issue. If these don't help consider medication. Mb.

In brief: For Anxiety & Panic
Dr. Michael Borookhim
Dr. Michael Borookhim
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Panic attacks
One needs to face their fears head on, and not respond or do anything at all during a panic attack, and they will eventually go away.
This may not be easy to do, but can be done. It's like the old adage: "when you fall off a horse, get right back on." most people with panic attacks, try to do something to get them to go away. This usually just perpetuates the problem. Good luck.

In brief: Panic attacks
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Steven Seres