Why would my burning vulval and back passage symptoms not be related to endometrial ablation, when i didn't have this problem previous to op?

Dr. Renee Harris

In brief: Not related

The novasure device has a fail-safe mechanism to prevent over cauterization.
Burning externally is usually not related to an ablation. I would make an appointment and be evaluated to see if you have an infection or a tear.

In brief: Not related

Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Cannot diagnose

If you are not satisfied with the opinion given you by the doctor who performed the procedure suggest you get a second opinion.
Many people do not like to think that what they did necessarily caused a problem, and the chances are it did not.

In brief: Cannot diagnose

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham