Shoulder pain. Boils. Are these connected. Pain travelling from shoulder down to elbow. Swollen index finger?

Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Pain Management

In brief: And?

What are you doing about it? It doesn't sound like you can wait past today without addressing this immediately with a health care professional.
Things can get worse, much, much worse, in the next couple of hours. I would act now to address this.

In brief: And?

Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Yes. It is, that serious.
Dr. Tracy Lovell
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See below

On first glance, I have to wonder if you have seronegative spondyloarthropathy or something like sappho syndrome.
However; in reviewing the history that you posted, I have to wonder if you have infection as it is not clear why you are having to have a bronchoscopy. Please repost with more details.

In brief: See below

Dr. Tracy Lovell
Dr. Tracy Lovell
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine